Fairy Dust Plum

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Vampire Diaries: The Darkest Side of Me

Hey all!
The title in the title bar is the name of a fanfiction. Peeps on the VD Forum were raving about how good it was so I decided to take a peek.
To my horror...the story was about rape! Damon raping Elena.
For the first chapter I thought he was possessed or something!! So I tried to brave it out and get through the second chapter (and perhaps the plot would start)...no luck.
So I was wondering what the heck is up with people! Are people these days perverted enough to enjoy reading rape stories? I was disgusted!!
That is all.
Laters!

1 comment:

  1. For many people, being raped is a fantasy (and is very common). Some woman find pleasure reading Damon raping Elena, by the fact that they themselves like to be sexually forced and dominated (depends by who...), so read that their ship are caught in a situation like that it seems entertaining for them. I don't think people are sick just to read and enjoy their fantasy in their ship. It's just a fantasy...

    ReplyDelete