Fairy Dust Plum

Thursday, November 11, 2010

'ello! TVD is Driving Me Mad!

'ello!
I'm writing with a British accent.
I just watched TVD...Katerina and thought it was amazing minus Damon and Rose at the end...a bit...meh...made me sad.
After watching the promo for Sacrifice, I am elated that Damon and Elena will confront and Damon may toss Elena over his shoulders and carry her. Or I'm just amused by him saying that and her trying to punch him (silly idea). Um...and Alaric being "naked" HILARIOUS!! He cracks me up! Elena walking in on him and him offering her some "chunky monkey?" lolz.

I am extremely grieven to know that there is only one more episode (IN THREE FREAKIN' WEEKS I MIGHT ADD) before the holiday hiatus. URgh.

Well, I read this aloud as I typed it out (in a British accent I might add).

Pip, pip, cheerio.

No comments:

Post a Comment