Fairy Dust Plum

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Dinner For One

I just finished watching the movie Dinner For One for my German 112 course.

I'm confused about the point of the show. I understood the plot, but why?

My favorite part was when James was trying to pour wine for the second guest and pounced and basically threw the wine. And when he was drinking after that. I liked it when he jumped over the tiger's head.

So...does Sophie know all her friends are dead yet still has James impersonate them?

At first I was not amused by James tripping constantly, but it was unexpected whenever he didn't trip. Oh! Also when he had to click his heels was not funny...that is, until he missed! lol And James' facial expressions were funny and some of his movements were awkward.

Overall it was just good.

No comments:

Post a Comment