Fairy Dust Plum

Friday, September 10, 2010

Thursdays TVD

Hello all.

I am utterly, extremely, immensely, seriously broken and depressed and pummeled and upset due to last night's premiere episode of The Vampire Diaries: The Return.

I--like many others---have been waiting months for "The Return" of this fantastic, addicting series. I've been reading forums, reading and writing fanfics, and searching YouTube for any new webclips or commercials.



ETA: I failed to write during my first viewing because I was just so impatient to watch the bloody show (no pun intended). Let's just say that I yelled at my computer screen often and cried at the end (but was unable to sob too hardcore because my roommate was in the room for the last fifteen minutes of the show). I felt defeated and empty and shocked when I went to bed. I couldn't believe what had happened. My TVD foundation was shaken.
ETA: I am doing well now except for going insane due to lack of Damon/Elena interaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment